Our experts can design and implement a security program to ensure regulatory compliance and the strongest possible security posture for your organization without the added costs of hiring another employee.
ABOUT VCISO SERVICES
WHAT IS A VCISO?
Elijah Data Security’s vCISO (Virtual CISO) service is designed to make experienced security experts available to organizations that need security expertise and guidance. Our team of experts has decades of experience building information security programs that work with each our client’s unique business objectives producing measurable improvement to their security posture.
HOW MUCH DOES A VCISO COST?
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF A VCISO?
Elijah Data Security’s vCISO service is meant to be flexible to meet the specific needs of each of our clients.
vCISOs can provide value to organizations by helping with several aspects of an overall information security program, including:
- Information security planning and management activities
- Organizational and management structure
- Initiatives affecting information practices
- Security risk management activities
- Evaluation of third parties with access to organizational data
- Employee cyber awareness training
Whether you need high level guidance on a monthly or quarterly basis or need hands-on help several days per week, Elijah Data Security will be able to build a solution for you.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A VCISO OVER A CISO?
- Low Cost Over Time
- Extensive Industry Knowledge and Skill
- Limited Turnover